I am that Change: Allu Arjun's Short Film

Allu Arjun has released a social awareness short film, I Am That Change, on Independence Day today. This short film is directed by Sukumar.


This films primary concept is all about everyday social issues. These involve all of us. You see talking on the phone while driving, littering on the roads, trying to bribe cops, and a film star going in withoug security check and realising that he should not get preferential treatment. “When I saw some ads regarding social awareness, I felt that they would not be able to reach out to people properly. I thought that if an actor made the same it would reach a wider audience. Another reason for making the film is that many freedom fighters have sacrificed their lives for our generation and today we are enjoying freedom because of their sacrifice. I wanted to pass this message to next generation'' said Allu Arjun.


Watch the short film here:




Comments